Passionate about the process.
Research, Strategies, Effectiveness…
Great design starts by understanding the goals and problems, first. To accomplish this, I developed a 4-stage approach to the design process—communication, collaboration, creation, completion. I research intended audiences and the competition. I define the design problems and discover strategies for solving those challenges effectively and memorably.
A good start leads to great results.
• Scope and Pricing
• Strategy/Goals Setting
Outstanding results require collaboration.
• Research & Synthesis
• Collaboration • UX & UI Development • Design/Marketing Goals
Engagement yields targeted solutions.
• Design Creation/Production
• Excellence in Execution
• Design Purpose/Testing • Necessary modifications
Focused solutions deliver high value.
• Effectiveness • Memorable Experience
• Client Satisfaction • Referrals
Strategy & Direction
• Brand Diagnostics • Brand Strategy & Positioning • Visual Identity Systems • Naming, Messaging and Positioning • Creative Ideation and Direction • Content and Planning and Direction • Business and Product Offering Strategy
• Brand Identity Design
• Brand Identity Audits
• Print Collateral
• Annual Reports
• Publication Design
• Systems Design
• Events & Promotions
• UX & UI Design interactions
• Desktop & Mobile experiences
• Copy Writing
• Copy Editing